Aww! Isn’t that adorable?!
That abstract little dude is flipping the bird… that’s just precious. (Sigh.)
An Abstract Graphic Tee with Teeth
Actually… this character has no teeth, it seems (although there is a faint smile).
Full disclosure: here may or may not have been some curious drugs taken before the designing of this shirt… but we digress (and so should you). It really is a great concept though– which went through seventeen different design phases. It just wasn’t… quite… not yet… almost… and… there it is! A wonderfully provocative (and amicably offensive) piece indeed.
So LOVE IT, love it some more… then buy it. And then browse the other eccentric store shelves– if you dig this design, then we’re full of shit you’ll appreciate!
This short-sleeved tee is everything you’ve dreamed of and so much more! Soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch (and attitude). It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping